We are currently recruiting for an Online Support Assistant to start immediately on a 4 week temporary contract. The role is remote and is paying a competitive £12/13 an hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Hosting an online platform;-
- To be the first point pf contact for our client
- Provide basic technical assistance to attendees
- Monitor email inboxes, responding to queries and updating records
- Register delegates, speakers and guests and process payments and refunds.
- Moderate chat or act as room host in virtual platform
- Excellent customer service experience
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed