We are seeking an Office Coordinator. You will need previous office-based experience with general office coordination, facilities, administration and customer service.
Who you will be working for?
Our Client is a prestigious and reputable organisation that provides silver and gold collections and commissions for clients all over the world.
What will you be doing?
As Office Coordinator you will oversee the smooth running of a small office. This will include logistics and facilities.
You will also:
- Management of suppliers – cost reviews, negotiations, contacts and maintenance.
- Management of all building repairs.
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors.
- Oversee good coming in and out.
- Support with recruitment.
- Assist with packing of products when required.
- Procure supplies when required.
- Management of expenses.
- Overseeing health and safety, emergency lighting, water testing, risk assessments and first aiders.
- Arranging inductions.
- Support to Directors as and when required.
- Any other office-based activities when necessary.
You will ideally have 5 years’ experience within a similar office coordination position, hold exceptional communications skills, be computer savvy, with exceptional attention to detail and an unflappable attitude.
What’s in it for you?
The Office Coordinator is a permanent opportunity. The applicable salary is £25,000-£35,000pa (dependent on experience).
Please click to apply below.