Are you an experienced team leader or manager with a commercial approach to your work?
If so, please do read on….
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a City based membership organisation.
What will you be doing?
You will be target driven and an experienced, natural team leader. In this position you will be taking the lead and overseeing a team of 1 or 2 membership officers. The main function of this position will be to ensure the team remains motivated and focused on supplying the highest level of customer service.
Duties and responsibilities, will include;
- Agreeing targets with senior Management.
- Working towards KPI and delivery within a timely manner.
- CRM and data management.
- Dealing with enquiries and complex issues.
- Monitoring feedback and reporting into Head of department.
- Attending relevant member meetings, conferences and events.
- Overall team performance management, coaching and development.
- Remaining up to date on internal affairs.
- Development of commercial and strategic relationships/partnerships both within the organisation and outside.
- Lead on general planning and delivery from the memberships team.
- Previous experience within a similar target driven role.
- Membership leadership experience essential.
- Team leading and management experience required.
- Experiences with stakeholder engagement.
- Commercial approach and acumen.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills essential.
- Pro-active and results driven approach to work.
- Experiences within a membership organisation – advantageous.
- You’ll have good attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
As Membership Team Leader you can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of up to £32,000 pa (dependent on experience) plus great benefits such as 25 days annual leave (Bank holidays in addition), life assurance, discounted voucher scheme and much more.
The Membership Team Leader position is a permanent and full-time position.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.