Our Client is seeking a permanent Membership Services Coordinator with Strong administrative and customer services experiences ideally within memberships.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a centrally located membership organisation.
What will you be doing?
You will be the first point of contact for members of this organisation. Working within a small team you will provide support to two senior managers.
Duties and responsibilities, will include;
- Management of all correspondences.
- Full administrative support to the training and events team.
- Support with the coordination of management diaries.
- Support administrative and finance related tasks – such as invoicing, issuing of member letters and management of outgoing correspondences.
- Support with data cleansing and GDPR projects where required.
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors and dealing with any correspondences via telephone.
You will be a natural relationship builder who enjoys working within a team. You will ideally have some understanding and experiences with memberships. You will also need:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Membership experiences highly desired.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills essential.
- Pro-active and results driven approach to work.
- You’ll have good attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
As Membership Services Coordinator you can expect a basic salary of £20,000-£22,000 pa (dependent on experience) plus great benefits and much more.
The Membership Services Coordinator position is a permanent and full-time position.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.