We are currently recruiting for an Membership Engagement Administrator to start immediately on a 6 month temporary contract. The role is remote based, working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £15.80 an hour
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As one of the main points of contact for the College’s Fellows, Members, stakeholders and non-members, this role will provide and be passionate about providing, a world-class customer service experience at all times.
You will provide accurate and timely responses to membership queries and be knowledgeable about the College, the membership categories and their benefits, as well as the subscription collection process, with potential discounts that are available. You will display excellent communication skills when communicating with our members in a clear and professional manner.
- Provide a world-class customer service experience to our membership and other people who contact us
- Ensure Fellows and Members receive all benefits of membership to which they are entitled to, such as the monthly/bi-monthly publications according to schedule
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from other teams on membership matters, ensuring that relevant members of staff receive, in a timely manner, the correct information regarding members’ details, as required
- Ensure membership applications are reviewed, processed and completed in a timely
manner, in accordance with the College’s Regulations and Ordinances
- Take payments for membership subscriptions, issue receipts and invoices
- Proven experience of working in a similar function, such as membership, customer service role, marketing or within a professional membership organisation
- Experience of data handling, including sensitive data, and processing financial payments
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed