- ASAP start for six months
- 3.5 days a week
- Working from home to begin with
- 38-40k is the full time salary, this will be pro rata'd for the 3.5 days a week
About the company
My client is a specialist consultancy operating within the energy sector. They are one of the most friendly and supportive employers and very forward thinking place to work.
About the role
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join for six months covering a period of secondment. They are looking for a highly talented manager to join their small but highly driven and dynamic team. This role will start ASAP and is for four days a week.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Creating copy for appropriate landing pages for marketing campaigns;
- Updating the CodeWorks website by utilising the Content Management System including uploading news stories, images and amending content.
- Producing digital communications: online email, invitations to events, company updates
- Managing projects and campaigns
- Responsibility for organising and co-ordinating our events including webinars and virtual conferences.
- Online/offline marketing activities (LinkedIn twitter, website) Including copy writing.
- Organising events including webinars, conferences and exhibitions
- Championing the company brand and corporate identity
- Managing relationships with external agencies
- Managing internal communications including staff intranet
We are looking for a highly experienced and talented manager. Skills essential for this role are:
- Planning and organising skills with exceptional focus on quality and attention to detail
- Adept at handling multiple relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, external suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication is vital for this role
- Experience with managing multiple social media sites
- Experience of Google Analytics would be ideal.
- Experience in using Dynamics or Salesforce marketing tools.
- A thorough understanding of CRM applications including web management and multimedia design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop and Dynamics would be desirable.