We are seeking a Marketing Manager. You will need experience within a similar digital marketing position, managing a small team.
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a specialist business consultancy with expertise in the utilities and the energy sector. You will be part of an organisation that are passionate and aim to shape an eco-friendlier future.
What will you be doing?
As Marketing Manager you will lead digital marketing performance, lead generation and business growth.
Key duties to also include:
- Deputising for the head of marketing when required.
- Responsible for the reporting of all digital media analytics, and performance data (social, dynamics, web analytics).
- Review and approve all paid search - Identifying trends and insights to optimise spend and performance.
- Curate and proof content for media releases, thought leadership pieces, brochures, social, award submissions and external presentations (Including design, copy writing, and proofing).
- Work closely with the Business Development teams and Business unit leads to identify opportunities for growth, managing marketing plans and objectives for key sectors, products and services.
- Oversee the updates of websites’ by utilising the Content Management System and ensuring that all news content, images and content are updated regularly and optimised using effective SEO approach.
- Run campaigns and reporting back to Business Development leads on status of lead generation and maximising dynamics potential.
- Organising and co-ordinating proprietary and external events, such as external exhibitions, webinars, podcasts and conferences.
- Managing and directing content for reports, short form video, media, animation, and infographics.
- Maintaining strong external relationships with external suppliers. (strong admin skills).
- Championing the company branding and corporate identity throughout the business, communicating guidelines and standards internally.
- Any other related and required duties.
You will need:
- Management of social media campaigns, paid media, SEO, analytics and reporting.
- Creative and innovative approach to marketing campaigns.
- Confident in writing copy and proofing for all media channels.
- Team management responsibilities.
- Experience of using Marketo and or Dynamics software (to super-user level).
- Capabilities in design, creation of content for social media, and off-line marketing.
- Experience in the developing of Marketing plans and implementation.
- Website maintenance, event organisation (virtual and in person).
- Maintaining internal and external relationships and managing key stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Experience of working in a result driven, lead generation environment.
- Experience of having worked in a similar business or professional services organisation (preferably within energy or an organisation focused on the environment and sustainability).
- Experience of having worked in a fast paced/dynamic environment working to tight deadlines and managing multiple projects and stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
The Marketing Manager is a permanent opportunity. The applicable salary is £50,000 - £52,000pa (dependent on experience) plus bonus, exceptional benefits including discretionary bonus, flexible work, healthcare, life assurance and much more.
Please click to apply below.