Temp role for up to 4 months maybe longer £36,000-44,000
Seeking a Marketing Manager who can help take our communications to a new level.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a non profit organisation working to drive climate action.
What will you be doing?
You will report to the Head of Media and Corporate Communications. Your responsibilities will include.
- Working to fully operationalise Pardot and ensure a full transition from MailChimp
- Working with the Pardot Consultant and internal stakeholders to set up and streamline data segmentations
- Identifying engagement journeys, forms, tools, landing pages and content strategies that are relevant to our audiences to boost their engagement
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to develop compelling email content, in line with the overarching content plan with messaging that aligns with our new tone of voice
- Helping to develop a strategy for promoting new subscriptions / cross subscribe existing members
- Testing and executing opt-in campaigns and other email communications
- Helping to establish and set up Key Performance Indicators for future campaigns
- Analysing data to determine ways to optimize engagement and retention
- Helping us to develop and execute a longer-term digital engagement strategy that can improve our potential for increasing member and funder engagement so that we are able to identify our future needs in this area
- Being comfortable taking a test and learn approach to the role, regularly providing analytics on what is and isn’t working, so we can continue to evolve in this area
What do you need?
- Abroad range of marketing skills and experience, ideally in a professional membership body or subscription model in a B2B capacity
- Experience in direct marketing and in using marketing delivery systems to personalise and deliver engaging, relevant email communications
- A thorough understanding in the use of marketing automation tools such as Pardot and Salesforce to develop high impact recruitment and retention marketing plans
- A detailed understanding of audience segmentation and persona analysis
- Experience of influencing customer journeys and building automated renewal processes
- An in-date qualification in GDPR
- Knowledge / training and experience of running an opt in campaign since May 2018
- Experience of analysing data and making strategic recommendations on how we can unlock our communications potential on this platform
- Experience of using analytical skills and tools such as A/B testing, Google Analytics
- Experience of helping organisations evolve their use of digital marketing techniques to achieve their goals
- Experience of working in complex organisations to set up new systems and ways of working
- Excellent project management, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- A strong team player, taking a flexible approach to helping ensure key tasks are completed under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English with ability to present complex information in an accessible format
- Ability to work, problem-solve and initiate solutions independently
How to apply
Please select the ‘apply’ button and upload your cv in the pop-out window to be considered for this role
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE