Are you an experienced marketing executive with strong all round marketing experience? Are you ready to jump into a faced-paced and diverse role? We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our client permanent basis.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leader in financial services training and has developed an outstanding reputation for their innovation, enthusiasm for teaching and commitment to client service.
What will you be doing?
The Marketing Executive position is a fast paced and very busy role with a general focus across all areas of digital marketing, including event marketing, e-mail focused marketing, lead generation, reporting on revenue (analytical reviews), working with external teams globally (including senior management) across B2B and B2C.
In addition, you will be doing the following (but not restricted to):
- Implement and devise the marketing campaigns and communications
- Track and review campaign performance – maximising ROI
- Work closely with other team members across the business
- Take ownership of the yearly information budget
- Act as the salesforce champion to lead reporting and management
- Produce reports on leads and marketing successes.
- Production of marketing material to include proof-reading, copywriting and general distribution.
- Degree educated or equivalent and holding 3 years of experience in a similar role is essential.
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and time management skills
- You’ll have good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Basic HTML knowledge, Adobe Photoshop (or similar software) and use of CRM software (preferably salesforce and Drupal)
- Experience with CMS website tools
- Project and event management skill
- Experience with social media and digital marketing tools
- Self motivated, positive and pragmatic approach to work.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working for a professional and reputable company.
You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary up to £32,500 pa (dependent on experience) plus private medical insurance (post 1 month service), generous holiday entitlement, employee pension contribution and death in service provision to name a few.
The Marketing Executive position is a permanent position.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.