Are you a Marketing Data Analyst who has strong knowledge and experiences with Salesforce and CRM?
In addition, if you are seeking a fast-paced position with a commercial focus I would encourage you to read on.
Marketing Data Analyst - salary up to £40,000 pa (dependent on experience), Permanent, City London
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an innovative leader in financial education and examinations with over 2 decades of unrivalled experience in delivering these specialist services to the finance sector. This position reports directly into the Global Head.
What will you be doing?
As Marketing Data Analyst, you will take the lead in optimising customer journey outcome and support the business development using data analysis.
Your day-to-day is likely to also include:
- Researching and reporting on lead performance, product portfolio and customer value.
- Build strong working relationships across departments including marketing and sales to ensure data governance and compliance.
- Act up as first point of contact for all enquiries relating to data, salesforce and CRM queries.
- Monitoring of leads generated with the objective of increasing productivity.
- Implementation of targeting and testing processes/models.
- Advising internal teams; marketing for example on email automation strategy.
- Generally, data analyses where required.
As Marketing Data Analyst,you will have the following:
- Exceptional practical knowledge of CRM, Salesforce and email automations.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Previous experience with one of the following Marketo, Silverpop, Eloqua or Hubspot.
- Highly capable and confident user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial, positive and flexible approach to working independently and as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity to work for a professional and reputable company.
You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of 40,000-£45,000 pa (dependent on experience). This package will also include private medical insurance (post 1 month service), generous holiday entitlement, employee pension contribution and death in service.
How to apply
Please select the ‘apply’ button and upload your cv in the pop-out window to be considered for this role
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE