Are you a forward-thinking marketing assistant or perhaps you are a marketing graduate studying or with some exposure to supporting within marketing as part of your degree or an internship?
Marketing Assistant - salary £25,000pa-£27,000 pa plus benefits, Dartford. Basic salary is dependent on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established well-respected retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in Dartford, you will join a team who are committed to developing further success.
What will you be doing?
Within this position you will support the Marketing Director, Marketing Campaign Manager and Creative Production Manager to assist them on numerous B2C and B2B marketing tasks that support the delivery of marketing campaigns and activities to generate prospective leads and drive retention of existing customers.
- Assisting with updating information on the website, adding new Catalogue, Manual links on product pages
- Assisting with setting up new products on different platforms – Wayfair, Amazon, eporta etc
- Updating the website content with latest copy, publishing projects, blogs etc.
- Interior Designer Directory – adding new designer profiles on Shopify.
- Marketing image upload on Canto image library. Send requested marketing images to customers & clients.
- Assisting with updating and maintaining the email marketing database.
- Assisting with sprout social answering social media messages and commenting on tagged images, social media monitoring and managing of comments and responding
- Assisting with requesting for new images and filing them.
- Supporting in the ongoing review & updating of all marketing collateral.
- Relevant degree – for example within marketing or advertising.
- Demonstratable portfolio- desired.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and manage projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Adobe CS knowledge - advantageous.
- Excel knowledge - essential
Marketing Assistant - salary £25,000pa-£27,000 pa plus benefits, location is Dartford. Basic salary is dependent on experience.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic company you will be rewarded for your hard work with brilliant working hours (9am-5pm Monday-Friday), development and training in-house, medical insurance, occasional in-office perks (lunches, etc.), Team building even days and more…
The Marketing Assistant is a permanent position to start ASAP.
Please click Apply below to be considered.