Do you have prior experience or a passion to work within Digital Marketing? if so please read on:
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a telecommunications specialist.
What will you be doing?
The Marketing Assistant is a marketing position with a focus on digital marketing, creating ad campaigns and social media advertising
Duties and responsibilities, will include;
- Creating and designing campaign concepts
- Researching and monitor competitors
- Breifing on campaign details across the various business units
- Managing and coordinating all campaigns from start to finish
- Website and CMS support
About you, You will have:
- Understanding of marketing automation
- Understanding of Google analytics SEO and PPC
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Exceptional time management and highly analytical approach to your work.
The Marketing Assistant is a permanent and full-time position. The salary is £22,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
How to apply?
To apply for the Marketing Assistant role, YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE