Are you a forward-thinking marketing assistant or perhaps you are a marketing graduate studying or with some exposure to supporting within marketing as part of your degree or an internship?
Marketing Assistant - salary £20,000pa-£23,000 pa plus benefits, Dartford. Basic salary is dependent on experience. We are also able to discuss this position with those students seeking part-time work to coincide with studies.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established well-respected retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in Dartford, you will join a team who are committed to developing further success.
What will you be doing?
Within this position you support the Marketing Director with:
- Assisting with new products set up on the website, using content management tools – adding information, tags, prices, measurements, Bundle App, image re-name and upload.
- Assisting with updating information on the website, adding new Catalogue, Manual links on product pages
- Assisting with setting up new products on different platforms – Wayfair, Amazon, eporta etc
- Updating the website content with latest copy, publishing projects, blogs etc.
- Interior Designer Directory – adding new designer profiles on Shopify.
- Marketing image upload on Canto image library. Send requested marketing images to customers & clients.
- Assisting with updating and maintaining the email marketing database.
- Assisting with sprout social answering social media messages and commenting on tagged images, social media monitoring and managing of comments and responding
- Assisting with requesting for new images and filing them.
- Supporting in the ongoing review & updating of all marketing collateral.
- Relevant degree or studying towards.
- Demonstratable portfolio.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Any Adobe CS knowledge will be advantageous.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic company you will be rewarded for your hard work with brilliant working hours (9am-5pm Monday-Friday), development and training in-house, medical insurance, occasional in-office perks (lunches, etc.), Team building even days and more…
The Marketing Assistant is a permanent position to start ASAP.
Please click Apply below to be considered.