We are seeking an experienced Marketing Analyst. You will need experiences with data analysis and be highly analytical. Experience within a similar position is essential.
Marketing Analyst – salary up to £40,000 pa plus benefits, Permanent, located in Dartford. Basic salary is dependent on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established well-respected and growing retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in Dartford, you will join a team who are committed to developing further success.
What will you be doing?
Within this position you take responsibility for:
- Measururing ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Report on marketing KPIs, for example leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open and click-through rates).
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
- Conduct competitive research and analysis to benchmark data.
- Recommend website and campaign optimisations.
- Research and implement marketing tools to support promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc).
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
- Provide actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
- Evaluate customer online behaviour and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the guest experience.
- Advise on other marketing functions (e-commerce/website, online/offline advertising, brand, product development).
- Perform competitor and market analysis to overall contribute with insight to the company growth.
- Any other marketing related analysis that may be required.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Analyst – ideally with at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Expertise in Google Analytics – essential.
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices.
- Experience with PPC campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Analytical abilities
- Relevant marketing degree or equivalent.
- Ability to meet deadlines and enjoy working collaboratively within a team.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic company you will be rewarded for your hard work with brilliant working hours (9am-5pm Monday-Friday), development and training in-house, medical insurance, occasional in-office perks (lunches, etc.), Team building even days and more…
The Marketing Analyst is a permanent position to start ASAP.
Please click Apply below to be considered.