We are seeking an individual with a strong understanding of low carbon technology and passion for the energy sector.
Who you will be working for?
Our client is a City of London based energy focused organisation.
Having worked with this Company for many years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a good reputation.
What would you be doing?
As Low Carbon Technology Executive you will assist in managing a
complex and interesting programme of work for this organisations electricity member companies. You will have experience in Electricity Networks, Distribution/Transmission sector, electrical engineering, Low
Carbon Technologies and/or related fields.
- Support to the Head of Innovation and the Director of Innovation and Electricity Systems and wider team to meet the requirements of the Electricity Networks.
- Provide updates on key issues and topics to the Low Carbon Technologies Steering Group.
- Assist with various working groups and initiatives.
- Play a proactive role in delivering the Low Carbon Technologies programme, including EV’s, heat pumps, storage, and horizon scanning. This includes significant interaction with other industry bodies and stakeholders.
- Key point of contact for enquiries from industry stakeholders and government.
- This may include drawing on expertise within the organisation, and member organisations to resolve issues and respond to strategic queries/policies/challenges.
- Develop and update standards, processes and technical briefs.
- Provide technical input to consultations that will shape the policy direction for Government and other industry stakeholder groups.
- Provide technical contribution to various working groups.
- Represent the organisation at relevant committees/meetings.
- Any other related duties as required.
- Understanding of the energy industry in Great Britain.
- Technical understanding of Low Carbon Technologies.
- A technical mindset and ability to problem solve.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently, including remotely.
- Excellent communication, engagement skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive and productive relationships with colleagues, members and stakeholders.
- Experience of managing a complex workload; excellent self-organisation and time management.
- Planning and project management would be advantageous
The Regulation Policy Executive position is permanent and full-time (Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm and Fri 9am-4pm), paying up to £40,000pa (depending on experience) - plus outstanding employee benefits.
Our client is operating a hybrid working model which may need some flexibility to suit the needs of the organisation.
How to apply
To apply for the Low Carbon Technology Executive position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.