We are currently recruiting for an Learning Resources Coordinator to start immediately on a ongoing temporary contract. The role is located in Old Street, working on a full-time basis and is paying £12 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an all Boys School with a mixed Sixth Form.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Workbooks project management - printing, distribution, stock monitoring
- Reading books - stock management, distribution to classroom
- Completing printing requests from staff
- Looking after the library
- Hours will be 8am - 5pm or 9am - 5pm
- High attention to detail including a high standard of accuracy when processing data
- Ability to extract key information from text
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to both routine and more complex tasks, including a willingness to follow procedures precisely
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
- Ideally will hold a Current Enhanced DBS- or be willing to have one taken out.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed