We are seeking exceptional individuals with experience within financial services who are now seeking to provide the highest quality customer service and administration support within a truly fantastic company.
This is a unique and permanent opportunity for anyone looking to kick-start their career in the finance sector. With excellent career progression, increased earning potential and a sociable and professional work environment, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
Who will you be working for?
This boutique firm located in the heart of the West End helps people with their financial affairs and offers first-class advice in all aspects. The team consists of experts who are fully qualified to provide guidance and recommendations on managing their client’s needs.
What you will be doing?
You will be:
- Preparing Client packs and processing action points post meetings.
- Production of Portfolio summaries and plan schedules.
- Processing new business request (compliance and procedures).
- Diary Management for advisors and Client review organisation.
- Process fund switches and valuation details.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Work collaboratively to accomplish objectives.
- Read Client reports and understanding of circumstances and advice given.
- Dealing with general inquiries and administration as required.
- Occasionally attend Client meetings and advisors to provide admin support.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is highly organised, analytical and with at least 12 months relevant experience within a similar role and who is an effortless rapport and relationship builder.
You will be well organised, have good attention to detail, be an effective communicator and with an ability to work under pressure and also to deal with a high level of confidentiality. This role would suit a results driven, analytical and tenacious individual.
Degree education or equivalent is essential. Holding CII exam and also experience with Intelligent Office would be advantageous.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, career progression and great employee benefits. The salary applicable is £22,000-£25,000pa (dependent on experience).
How to apply?
To apply for this Junior Paraplanner position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.