Are you looking for an opportunity to start your career within packaging?
Production or brewery experience would be great but is not essential.
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is rapidly expanding London-based drinks specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and work for a company with exciting plans for the future.
What will you be doing?
- Packaging beer and ensuring it meets specifications.
- Setting up packaging lines.
- Performing integrity checks.
- Moving pallets, packaging and products with pallet/forklift truck.
- Preparing vessels and setting up machines.
- Previous experience working in Production or a Brewery is desirable.
- Capable of physical work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Must have previous strong IT skills. Particularly, competent with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Can do attitude with a positive outlook.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to start your career within packaging and to join a fantastic company that are rapidly expanding with exciting plans for the future. They have an excellent team culture and will provide you with the training to develop your skills.
Our client is offering a salary of £23,757.50 as well as benefits which include private healthcare, pension and beer. You will be working a 5-day working week but must be available to work between the hours of Monday-Sunday from 6am to midnight.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.