Are you an experienced with research, content gathering and general event coordination? Do you have a genuine interest in Events itinerary planning? Do you enjoy interacting with people at all levels?
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a City based membership organisation.
What will you be doing?
Working within a small events team, a large and fundamental part of this role is supporting the development of a range of events and event topics for members. For those seeking to grow and develop their event production skills this is truly exciting; learning and further development will be encouraged.
Duties and responsibilities, will include;
- Market Research on related topics, speakers, sponsors, partner expectations and member needs.
- Delivery and production of content.
- Manage relationship with guests, sponsors and speakers.
- Working alongside various teams internally – operations, IT, business development, marketing etc.
- Conference and webinar content productions – mentoring and support will be given.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a growing organisation.
- Relevant event production experiences (or exposure) to researching topics, networking with members, delivering and producing event content.
- You will have a commercial approach to your work.
- You will have a natural flare and passion for events and enjoy being hands on, being proactive with ideas and making things happen.
- You will also enjoy relationship building – this position will involve teamwork, sponsor, member and stakeholder engagement.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Team focused attitude with an ability to work well both as part of a team and independently.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a supportive team and wonderful membership organisation.
You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of £26,000-£28,000 pa (dependent on experience) plus great benefits such as 25 days annual leave (Bank holidays in addition), life assurance, discounted voucher scheme and much more.
The Junior Events Producer position is a permanent and full-time position.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.