We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join a small team for a highly established educational organisation on a 9-month contract basis.
Must have experience in management or financial accounting function.
Must have completed your first module/level of ACCA/CIMA or ACA.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a highly established educational organisation located in West London.
What will you be doing?
You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and the Group Finance Director and focusing on all month end activities which will contribute to a successful month end close.
Key duties to include:
- Support the Financial controller and Director.
- Period end accounting for relevant cost lines.
- Responsible for the Fixed Asset register.
- Prepare monthly holding and payroll balance sheet reconciliations.
- Consolidation of central costs and annual accounts.
- Consolidating Group annual accounts.
- Prepare weekly and monthly group cash flow.
- Prepare balance Sheet commentary.
- Reconcile and submit month end actuals.
- Assist and review variances to budgets and forecast.
- Participate in the completion of the annual audit.
- Adhoc task supporting the finance team.
- Completed first module level of ACCA/CIMA or ACA.
- Must have experience in management or financial accounting function.
- Good understanding of Advanced Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage wider team expectations.
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable established organisation in West London. The Junior Accountant position offers an attractive package including a salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience) for the 9-month period.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.