We are currently recruiting for an JAG Administrator to start immediately on a Temp-Perm Basis. The role is located in Central Liverpool, working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £20,207-22,223; Currently it would be remote; but the client is slowly bringing employees back in the office.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As programme administrator, you will make an impact every day by:
- Providing administration assistance for projects, training days, and governance meetings, taking pride in attention to detail and providing a first-class customer-service mindset
- Assisting the assessment process ensuring that accreditation assessments are delivered successfully and achieve our aim of improving the quality of endoscopy services
- Taking responsibility for a range of communications activities, including providing a helpdesk function, preparing newsletters and blog posts etc.
- You will need outstanding organisational skills and the ability to liaise and communicate confidently with a range of people. Using initiative and being able to work flexibly as a member of a busy team are also essential qualities. An interest in digital communication and social media will be preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan (access to this loan is after probation)
- Discounted gym membership
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working