We are seeking an experienced IT Team Leader, to manage a small and very busy team. You will be experienced with Team Management, in all elements of IT user technical support, IT troubleshooting and dealing with complex enquiries.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a City based membership organisation.
What will you be doing?
You will be training, developing and mentoring a small team. In addition to playing a vital part in keeping systems running efficiently and protected.
Duties and responsibilities, will include:
- Daily team management.
- Providing day to day technical support.
- Acting up as the point of escalation to troubleshoot more complex IT Queries.
- Aid in daily monitoring of systems and responding promptly to security or user problems.
- Maintenance of internal IT software, equipment (laptops/phones etc.) and connections.
- Performing routine scheduled audit and backups.
- General IT administration (user and group set-up, security permissions and group policies).
- Help build manuals and IT policies.
- Support the Head of IT with projects.
- Keep knowledge up to date on legislation and data management.
- Any other IT related needs of the organisation.
As IT Team Leader you will have knowledge and familiarity with various operating systems and platforms including SharePoint and InTune, VMWare virtualisation, firewalls in particular SonicWall and Windows infrastructure.
- Relevant degree or equivilent – ideally majoring in information technology or computer science.
- Working knowledge of IT systems.
- Experience setting up, building/installing IT systems, equipment and computers.
- Experience with Microsoft Officer 365 Intune.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Exceptional communication skills with strong attention to detail and problem solving.
- Show an enthusiasm for keeping knowledge up to date.
The IT Team Leader is a permanent position within a wonderful membership organisation.
You can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £41,500pa (dependent on experience) plus great benefits.
To be considered, please apply below.