IT Project Implementation Coordinator (4-month contract)
Do you have experience working on ERP and HR/Payroll projects? Do you enjoy working with third-party consultants?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a rapidly expanding London-based drinks specialist with exciting plans for the future.
What will you be doing?
- Support with implementation of ERP and HR/Payroll projects.
- Support with data cleansing.
- Work with Key Users to document new cross-functional processes.
- Assist Key Users with coordination of testing and training.
- Resolve post-implementation issues and questions.
- Experience of implementing Payroll and/or HR applications is highly desirable.
- Experience of working in IT project implementation teams.
- Experience of dealing with third-party consultants.
- Ability to stay calm and thrive under pressure of tight deadlines and rapidly changing priorities.
- Previous experience using tools such as Visio.
- Strong skills in Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One is strongly preferred, or other similar ERP systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to support with the new implementation of ERP and HR/Payroll projects on a 4-month FTC. You will be working for a fantastic company that have an excellent team culture. Our client is offering a salary of up to £40,000 on a pro rata basis.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed*