We are currently recruiting for an Interim Head of eLearning to start immediately on a 6-8 week temporary contract. Remote; £53,349-£59,235 - 3205-£227 a day.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non profit healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Management and appraisal of eLearning and MindEd team, including freelancers and permanent staff.
- Oversee the overall management, production and delivery of all eLearning activities, including CPDOnline, TrOn, S12/AC training, MindEd and ad hoc modules.
- Manage and implement the current LMS replatforming project in collaboration with the project manager and IS colleagues.
- Support the team with QA and content migration from our old system to the new Brightspace platform.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and work in a fast-paced environment as a team player
- Experience of working with Brightspace
- Experience of working with Articulate 360 suite of authoring tools
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Knowledge and experience of working with and administering eLearning platform
- Excellent attention to accuracy and detail, and ability to organise own workload and act on own initiative
- Experience of successfully delivering complex and transformative projects with tight deadlines
- Experience of working with committees
- Experience of working in a professional association, medical education or similar environment.
Self starter who is able to come in and get on with work with minimal supervision.
Length of contract:
Until 16 July 2021 with the possibility of extension
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed