We are seeking an experienced IT Support Manager. You will have experiences with Azure, Office 365 and have a can-do attitude with a customer focused approach to your work.
If this sounds like you, please read on…
Our Client is open to applications from those seeking permanent or 6 month contracted positions.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leading financial services consultancy located in the City. They have an outstanding reputation for their innovation, enthusiasm and commitment to client service.
Centrally based, our client’s offices are modern and only a few steps from the door from top bars, restaurants and shops in London, creating an exciting and bustling atmosphere.
What will you be doing?
As IT Support Manager, you will act as first, second and at times third line support as and when required. This is a standalone position supporting up to 100 global users. The position and will include work on several upcoming projects such as back up processes, reconciling the server structure, Improvement of the sales system, improvement to phone systems and redesigning internal systems to name a few.
In addition, you will be hands on and take responsibility for:
- Monitoring of security (including data).
- Provision of support to staff and clients.
- General – creation of accounts, passwords, folder permissions etc.
- Security control of updates and antivirus.
- Sever checks.
- Maintenance of systems – desktops and licensing.
You will be an experienced IT Support Manager or technician who has ideally had experience leading IT support.
You will also have the following:
- Experience with Active Directory/Azure AD.
- Microsoft Office 365 administration.
- Knowledge of IP Telephony, Linux administration, Cisco networking switching, routing vlans and patching experience.
- Mac OS X end-user support.
- TCP IP networking, including DHCP and DNS.
- Experience with IT support (first/second/third).
- Software development organisation and knowledge of basic software systems.
- Experience within a similar role - essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a professional and reputable company. You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 (dependent on experience).
The IT Support Manager is a permanent position or can be a 6-month fixed term contract.
How to apply
To apply for the IT Support Manager, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.