We are currently recruiting for an Information Specialist Assistant to start immediately on a 12 week temporary contract; Part Time- 21 hours 3 days a week ideally Monday-Wednesday. The role is located in Regents Park; but its remote based for the 12 weeks- Paying a competitive £13-15 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit Healthcare organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
This Healthcare membership body plays a pivotal role in setting the standards and through a variety of activities, influences the quality of medical practice in hospitals.
- Managing the document delivery service and
processing order requests
- Sourcing and downloading freely available documents from the internet
- Managing information specialists’ email inbox
- Maintaining an accurate record of orders in excel spreadsheets.
- Assisting with associated literature searching processes
- Maintaining publication database and library
- Working closely with the Information specialist team to deliver team services
- High attention to detail including a high standard of accuracy when processing data
- Ability to extract key information from text
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to both routine and more complex tasks, including a willingness to follow procedures precisely
- Experience of working in an office environment performing administrative tasks
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.