We are working with our client to recruit an In-House Recruitment Consultant with experiences taking the lead with strategic planning, business improvement, stakeholder engagement and talent pooling.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a highly established educational organisation.
This position is a permanent opportunity and will be primarily home based with occasional in office, London based visits each week/month.
What will you be doing?
The In-House Recruitment Consultant is a newly created position; you will join a small HR team of 4. You will be responsible for improving talent attraction, strategy planning and the implementation of new processes and procedures for direct sourcing of Candidates.
Other Key duties include:
- Work in partnership with hiring managers to understand needs and determine the most suitable job boards and assessment tools for their roles.
- Conduct competitor analyses.
- Review job descriptions and advert wording.
- Educate hiring managers on talent attraction techniques and build their capability to influence talent attraction and retention.
- Use social media channels to run advertising campaigns, attract candidates and start to build relationships to form talent pipelines for key roles.
- Maximise use of the LinkedIn Recruiter tool.
- Organise and facilitate careers events.
- Proactively identify and approach passive and active candidates.
- Reduce reliance on recruitment agencies.
- Contribute to the enhancement of careers site.
- Contribute to ED&I strategy within the recruitment and selection process.
- Significant experience in a recruitment role (in-house or agency)
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Experience of drafting job descriptions and adverts and reviewing their effectiveness
- Strong knowledge of candidate sourcing tools and methods, with experience of utilising a range of different sourcing channels to attract candidates.
- Strong experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter tool.
- Experience of running advertising campaigns and careers events.
- Experience in headhunting candidates, who may already be working.
- Strong knowledge of candidate selection tools and methods
- Proficient in using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
- Good knowledge and understanding of ED&I and how to ensure diversity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Good understanding of employer branding strategies with prior experience of enhancing an EVP.
- Excellent networking and strong communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable established organisation. The In-House Recruitment Consultant position offers an attractive package including a salary up to 45,000pa (depending on experience).
This is a permanent opportunity and is London based, however our client will consider CV’s of those well suited located outside of London with a view to remote working.
Successful applicants will undergo a full DBS check.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.