We are seeking an individual with strong communication skills, an ability to work well in a fast paced environment who has exceptional administrative skills with an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a highly established educational organisation.
This position is a 6 month fixed term contract with possibility of becoming a permanent contract. This position will involve working in-office 3 days per weke with 2 days home based.
What will you be doing?
As HR Recruitment Administrator you will work as part of a team that takes responsibility for the efficient and effective delivery of end to end in-house recruitment service, support and related administration for all roles across across the organisation.
Your position will also include:
- Liaising with hiring managers to ensure correct recruitment approval documentation is in place.
- Determine suitable advertising sources and liaise with advertisers to place recruitment adverts.
- Coordinate faculty assessment days.
- Provide feedback to successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- Resolve low level recruitment queries from candidates and managers – acting as the first point of contact for the team.
- Highlight/escalate complex recruitment issues to the Recruitment Manager.
- Ensure accurate records of recruitment campaigns, costs and invoices are logged.
- Liaise with agencies to provide job briefings.
- Log and monitor agency temporary workers in line with Agency Worker Regulations.
- Track and shortlist candidate applications, including interview invitations and rejections using the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) throughout recruitment life cycle.
- Make offers and ensure all associated paperwork is completed correctly and forwarded to the HR Operations team.
- Work with other members of the HR team on ad hoc projects.
- Effectively undertake any other duties as required.
This position is fast paced and will suit someone who is self-motivated, extremely well organised, pro-active, technology savvy and with an ability to meet deadlines.
- You will enjoy working as part of a fun and focused team.
- You will hold previous working experience within a fast paced administrative position.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Experiences with HR or having worked in an academic or further education establishment - desirable but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable established organisation. The HR Recruitment Administrator position is a permanent position, the working hours Mon-Friday are 9am-5.30pm and offers a salary of up to £25,000pa.
Successful applicants will undergo a full DBS check.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.