We are working closely with out client to locate a HR Operations Manager to cover a 9-month maternity leave. It is essential that you have a relevant CIPD (or equivalent qualification), experience managing a small team, ER, operational management and CRM experience (Workday or Cornerstone highly desired).
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a large global and innovative charity, their location is City based within a modern building. This is a 9-month contract opportunity to join an established and well-known global Charity.
What will you be doing?
The HR Operations Manager position is a 9-month fixed term maternity cover to start the first week in July. Within this position you will manage a team of 2, leading with operational processes such as payroll, recruitment and ER, occupational health and support to other offices within EU.
The HR Operations Manager will be a varied and fast paced position. You will need to have a trusting management style and a focus on delivery.
In addition, you will need:
- Graduate Membership of CIPD (level 5-7) or equivalent experience.
- Experience Managing a busy team required.
- Knowledge and experience of Cornerstone/Workday and/or PowerBI.
- High level of Computer literacy; excellent IT skills using HRIS and MS Office applications, including Excel.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to review and analyse data and identify trends.
- Experience supporting managers with a range of HR matters.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and managing HR systems, policies, and procedures.
- Some project management experience.
The HR Operations Manager position is a 9-month fixed term contract.
The applicable salary is £50,000pa (dependent on experience).
Our Client will offer a competitive salary and excellent employee benefits, including a great pension scheme with employer contribution, Insurance and many more. The position will involve a hybrid working model.
How to apply
To Apply for the HR Operations Manager role, please click on the link below.