We are seeking a HR Officer; for 3 months Maybe longer- based near Chancery Lane- Hybrid working. £38,826- £23-24 an hour
Who you will be working for?
Our client is an independent global humanitarian charity located in London.
What would you be doing?
This role will work closely with the HR Manager - Data, Systems and Reporting supporting with the development, functioning, and maintenance of two HR Information Systems. The systems will require
continual review and development.
This role will work closely with HR and key business stakeholders and act as first point of contact for HR data, system and reporting queries.
- Provide reports in line with the companies International office requirements which include Office & Field FTE, recruitment, departures
- Assist with data cleansing, supporting the provision of training; and taking on delegated responsibility for selected tasks
- Design and develop a library of standard KPI (key performance indicator) reports including FTE planning, annual pay review and Equality and Diversity and Inclusion reports
- Support, develop and provide the HR Team with ad-hoc statistical reports for relevant departments ensuring accuracy and within the agreed timeframes, where necessary
- Assess and improve on information governance, GDPR compliance, in close collaboration with HR Manager - Data, Systems and Reporting
- Liaise closely with HR Office, HR Services, and HR Field teams to inform them of system and process changes, to ensure staff are fully supported during the employee lifecycle
- CIPD qualification level 3 or equivalent level of professional knowledge and expertise or working towards it
- Standard HR process/procedures/policy knowledge and practical experience in and/or knowledge of common HR practice in the UK
- Sound practical experience and knowledge of the implementation of GDPR regulation, data governance policy and procedure and reporting in HR practice.
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiation, networking and communication skills
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
This role- could extend from 3 months to 12 months;
Working for a great charity- with a good ethos.
How to apply
To apply for the HR Officer position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.