We are seeking an experienced and qualified HR Manager. This is a part-time opportunity with flexibility to work three full days or the equivalent in hours across 4/5 days.
Who will you be working for?
You will be working for a community focused, faith inclusive organisation.
What does the role consist of?
The part-time HR Manager is a stand-alone, varied role working for a Charity organisation located in Central London. Day-to-day the position will involve support to Senior Management and Heads of Department.
The position will also involve:
- Acting as the go to person and first point of contact for all GDPR, HR and employment related activities and issues.
- Management of Employee Relation issues.
- Working closely with senior management to advise on areas such as organisational structure and strategic plans (current and future).
- Support Managers with the recruitment process from beginning to end (including writing advertisements, interviewing, employee packages, offer letters etc.).
- Ensure the smooth onboarding and off boarding of staff.
- Take ownership of HR document preparation and maintenance.
- Manage, review and administer employee benefits, appraisals and budget for training and development.
- Maintain monthly payroll backup and associated records.
- Provide support to staff working remotely.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested (including project support).
We are seeking someone with a caring compassionate personality conducive to dealing with pastoral situations. You will have a positive attitude and approach to working within a wider team and previous experience as a HR Manager. You will be exceptionally technology savvy and be a natural problem solver.
In addition, you will need:
- To hold CIPD or equivalent.
- Experience within a similar stand-alone HR generalist position.
- To possess strong communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal).
- To be self-motivated with a positive approach.
- Be trustworthy, diplomatic and reasonable in handling confidential matters.
- Previous experience or an interest in working within the charity sector would be advantageous.
The successful Candidate can expect a great work environment. The salary full time equivalent is between £45,000pa - £47,000pa dependent on experience.
How to apply?
To find out more and to be considered, please click apply below.