We are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join and manage a busy team within a highly successful and growing business.
This position is for an immediate start; you will need to have immediate availability to start work or have notice of not more than 1 week.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a growing and well-known craft beer specialist based in North London. This is a newly created role and will offer you the opportunity to get fully immersed in all operational.
What will you be doing?
Within this fast-paced HR Manager you will manage operational HR functions across hospitality, logistics and production. This is a 360 recruitment HR generalist role and HR team management. You will partner up and work closely with managers on site, dealing with the full recruitment cycle.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Line management of a small team of 4 within HR.
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers.
- Case management of people related issues – for example disciplinaries, performance management, tribunals, grievance and absence management.
- Monitoring trends in employment practices and advising on appropriate proactive action
- Providing advice and guidance on disciplinary and welfare cases, capability, grievance, and coaching managers where appropriate.
- Internal Comms.
- Employee Engagement strategy.
- Reward and Recognition.
- Working on ad-hoc projects.
This position is for an immediate start; you will need to have immediate availability to start work or have notice of not more than 1 week. In addition:
- Experience within a similar position dealing with complex ER, working independently, knowledge of ER procedures and processes such as employment tribunals, trade unions, disability, diversity and equal opportunities.
- A genuine passion for HR.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of employment law.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company with exciting plans for the future. Our client is offering a salary of up to £60.000pa (depending on experience) as well as benefits which include private healthcare, pension, discretionary bonus and much more.
To apply please click below to apply.