We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator who is available to start immediately and work on a 3-4 week temporary contract. The role is with one of our clients based in Central London; but its on a remote basis still.
£18-22 an hour
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client are an academic institution with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
The purpose of this short -term role is to provide a high standard of forward-thinking HR administration to the senior management team, ensuring that the organisation has all the necessary policies, processes and practices in place to manage its HR responsibilities.
Policies and processes:
- Ensure all HR policies are up to date, consistent and available to all staff
- Develop appropriate processes and templates for all HR activities eg offers, induction, contracts, probation, appraisal, exit interviews
- Ensure the team are aware of new policies, processes and templates and understand how they apply to their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure HR information for each employee is up to date and secure (in accordance with GDPR) on the central filing and HR systems eg job descriptions, contracts, references, qualifications and checks, appraisals
- Ensure employees and line managers have access to records as required
- Ensure the client has access to appropriate support for employees and that employees are aware of what is available.
- Ensure the system used for mandatory training is current and that employees complete this training as required
- Establish a register of training completion.
- Ensure contracts with external providers are established.
- Contribute to and support ad hoc HR project work and initiatives
- Experience of working in an administrative/coordination role in an HR team is essential
- Experience of establishing and embedding HR policies, processes and practices in an organisation
- Experience of recruitment (internal or external) and recruitment processes
- Excellent IT skills; including Microsoft Office (especially Teams, Outlook, Word and Excel).
To apply for this temp role, please press the ‘Apply’ button below.