We are currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator who is available to start immediately and work on a 6-8 week temporary contract. The role is with one of our clients based in Tower Hill, an exciting location based right next to Tower Bridge, paying between £35-£40k per annum.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client are an academic institution with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Carry out the majority of administrative tasks for the recruitment of workers
- Carry out DBS checks, therefore, must have experience and understanding on how this works
- Provide safeguarding administration
- Undergoing the recruitment process for applicants and new starters in the organisation
- Experience in handling DBS checks
- Confident in undergoing recruitment
- Good and confident telephone manner
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills including email, social media and internet literacy
To apply for this temp role, please press the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed