Are you looking for your next opportunity within HR? Do you have strong stakeholder management experience and enjoy coaching and training managers to improve HR practice?
Then, this could be the perfect position for you.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Business Partner who enjoys a generalist HR role and has previously worked for a commercial company.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a highly established educational organisation that are looking to recruit a permanent HR Business Partner.
What will you be doing?
- Providing management advice and offering solutions.
- Coaching and supporting managers.
- Identifying training needs and Developing, designing and delivering training.
- Leading on and/or supporting with ER cases and HR queries.
- Supporting with Employment Tribunal preparation and submissions.
- Updating stakeholders.
- Involvement in HR related projects.
- Experience within a similar role. Including experience leading on complex disciplinary, performance and grievance cases.
- HR qualified to degree or CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Superb communication skills and a happiness to work with others.
- A good eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable organisation in a fantastic central location. The HR Business Partner position offers an attractive package including a salary of up to £60,000 (depending on experience) and benefits such as pension, generous annual leave. dental insurance, health cash plan, life assurance as well as many other great benefits.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.