We are currently recruiting for a HR Assistant to start ASAP on a temporary contract for 2 weeks. The office is based in the heart of Liverpool Street and is paying £12 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a private bank in the heart of Liverpool Street. Established for over 30 years, they specialise in helping businesses fulfil there potential and setting up finance plans for individuals and businesses.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Assist in the review of existing HR policies and procedures
- Undertake efficiently administration associated with new starters and leavers
- Prepare draft employment contracts as directed
- Assist with recruitment, including advertising, short listing and coordination
- Undertake reference checks, credit and DBS checks as directed
- Undertake effectively the New Starter Induction Process
- Administer the employee benefits programme
- Maintain a record of attendance, sickness and holidays using the Cezanne system
- Undertake and provide accurate minutes for HR meetings, disciplinaries and grievances when requested to do so.
- Graduate level or equivalent in HR, Business Administration or other applicable course
- Strong IT, Excel and system reporting skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, prioritising work and managing deadlines
- Highly professional in all communications with clients, co-workers and prospective clients
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
To apply for this temp role, please press the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed