Our client is seeking an experienced HR and Recruitment Coordinator who is based in Liverpool or within commuting distance. You will need to hold CIPD level 5 or hold the equivalent experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a London based not for profit membership organisation for healthcare professionals; they are innovative and leaders in the sectors best practice. They have several locations throughout the UK.
What will you be doing?
As HR and Recruitment Coordinator you will support a busy HR team with recruitment.
You will also:
- Advise on recruitment best practice, advertisement and candidate sourcing.
- Alongside the recruitment team, review recruitment processes and procedures to increase efficiency and ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Create, develop and measure the success of the recruitment campaigns using analytics.
- Support hiring managers define the roles they are hiring for, reflecting on salary benchmarking and the creation of job descriptions and hiring team documents.
- Prepare and support hiring managers with interviewing from the creation of questions and assessments to improving interviewing skills.
- Deal with complex recruitment queries and escalating as necessary.
- Lead on recruitment related projects and initiatives.
- Champion diversity and inclusion supporting all recruitment activities.
- Lead on development of recruitment content on intranet and review material available to customers and stakeholders.
- Delivering effective recruitment campaigns.
- Track and manage recruitment budget, informing finance of variation and forecasting spend.
- Work alongside the Learning & Development team to review and improve new starter experience and support for managers, including on-boarding processes and training for managers
- Any other general HR administration.
- Experience using HRIS and ATS.
- Awareness of recruitment assessments.
- Working knowledge of employment law and best practice.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and taking a proactive approach to work.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal clients and ability to build rapport quickly across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload and completing tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Strong administrative skills, high attention to detail, able to work under pressure effectively and work flexibly responding to changing demands and priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy.
- Responding to customer feedback and driving an agenda of positive improvement.
- Knowledge or understanding of analytics.
The HR and Recruitment Coordinator is a permanent position; paying a salary of £25,332 to £27,177pa (salary is dependent on experience).
Note, the deadline for applications (covering letter with CV) to our Client is Monday 6th September.. Please aim to send your CV through for consideration by Thursday 2nd September.
To apply for the HR and Recruitment Coordinator opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.