Our client is seeking HR and Recruitment Support - This role is temp for 2-3 Months; Hybrid working- Based in Tower Hill -£18 an hour
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an innovative healthcare organisation located in the City of London.
Your responsibilities will include:
To provide full recruitment and employee relations support.
To provide full administrative support to the HR function
To act as a first point of contact for all queries relating to the Human Resources team.
- Updating and maintaining HR systems, eRecruitment system and databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave and any other update required.
- Administer and assist all aspects of the recruitment function, in terms of liaison with the HR team to ensure a high quality, responsive service is provided to meet the aims of the HR objectives:
- Produce short-listing packs
- Organise interviews and tests
- Interviewing candidates
- Prepare contracts of employment and offers letters
- Obtain and complete references
- Create personal files
- Maintain recruitment files
- Ensure that the HR undertakes all necessary employment checks including DBS checks and right to work, qualification and medical checks if required.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the College’s preferred supplier list for the use of recruitment agencies.
- Organise and conduct new starter on-boarding processes, induction meetings with new employees and Agency workers; liaise with Line Manager’s to ensure they are aware of their responsibility in the induction process.
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent qualification
- Some experience of working in a team
- Strong organisational skills, IT skills, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail.