We are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join a busy team within a highly successful and growing business.
This position is for an immediate start; you will need to have immediate availability to start work or have notice of not more than 1 week.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a growing and well-known craft beer specialist based in North London. This is a newly created role and will offer you the opportunity to get fully immersed in all areas of generalist recruitment.
What will you be doing?
Within this fast-paced HR Advisor position you will lead and support with all ER cases and will also work with the wider HR team on specific projects.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Continually remaining up to date on any changes to employment law.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are interpreted fairly, reasonably and consistently by managers.
- Advising on all ER cases which come through, using sensitivity and compassion; understanding when First Contact Resolution is possible and when escalation is needed. Escalating any serious issues in a timely manner.
- Labour turnover, absence management and other People statistics and using the detail to set targets for business partners – supporting them to create action plans
- Supporting proposed structural changes.
- Attending meetings as required
- Creating a partnership with the all departments to ensure that all people centric initiatives are joined up and considered.
- Developing strong relationships with line managers across the business.
- Providing coaching and support to Managers as needed.
- Working with the Head of Department to review annual pay increases and continue the journey through National/London Living Wage – focusing on local benchmarking and staying close to pay/benefit best practice.
- Supporting the business in new initiatives.
This position is for an immediate start; you will need to have immediate availability to start work or have notice of not more than 1 week. In addition:
- Experience within a similar position dealing complex ER.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer savvy.
- Good knowledge of employment law.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company with exciting plans for the future. Our client is offering a salary of up to £37,000pa (depending on experience) as well as benefits which include private healthcare, pension, discretionary bonus and much more.
To apply please click below to apply.