Do you hold 2-3 experience within a generalist HR or recruitment position? Are you seeking a new position within a small HR team where you can add value?
If so, we would like to hear from you – please read on.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a global think tank.
What you will be doing?
Within this position you will work closely alongside the HR Manager and HR administrator. This role will give you scope for further development and growth within your HR career.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment – Drafting job adverts, prepare scorecards, job descriptions, candidate feedback, and general queries.
- Delivery of induction processes.
- Drafting offer letter and contracts and other general HR correspondences.
- Oversight and management of the HR database systems (People HR).
- Provision of support during performance management processes.
- Arranging and coordinating in-house and external training courses.
- Assist with other ad hoc projects.
- Any other required general HR administration.
You will have at least 2-3 years relevant experience within a similar role. As well as having exceptional organisation skills, you will be an exceptional communicator with a good understanding of HR responsibilities or recruitment. The ideal Candidate will already hold CIPD level 3 or above.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, exceptional benefits with opportunity for growth and progression plus other great employee benefits.
The working hours are 9.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
The salary is up to £25,000-£28,000pa (dependent on experience).
How to apply?
To apply for this Human Resources Advisor position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.