We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator/L&D who is available to start immediately and work for up to 3 months. The role is with one of our clients based in Tower Hill, an exciting location based right next to Tower Bridge, paying 28K £17 an hour; Remote based for now.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client are an academic institution with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK.
- To provide full Learning and Development and Management Information support.
- To provide full administrative support to the HR function.
- To act as a first point of contact for all queries relating to the Human Resources team.
- Assist with updating and maintaining employee records both manual and electronic on a daily basis.
- Administer and assist the Head of HR Operations with all aspects of the Learning and Development function, as required e.g., organising College-wide training, booking rooms/e-meetings, confirming training dates, liaising with training suppliers etc.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the College’s annual training plan, and keeping up to date the L&D budget tracker.
- Draft and publish learning and development communications and newsletters to support the professional development of staff at the College.
- Assist with the administration of the Employee Recognition Awards, and keeping up to date the Employee Recognition budget tracker.
- Assist with the booking of training and monitoring training evaluation forms and to ensure that they are inputted and filed on a monthly basis.
- Assist in preparations for College wide programmes like appraisals, coaching programmes and any other learning and development related programmes.
- Assist with the production of monthly management information.
- Organise and conduct new starter inductions and assist with probationary processes.
- Assist with the setting up and taking minutes for formal meetings, such as employee disciplinaries and grievances etc., and by undertaking appropriate tasks given by senior HR staff.
CIPD Qualification or equivalent qualification is ideal
Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and ability to prioritise own workload
Ability to manage competing priorities and demands
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this temp role, please press the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed