We are currently recruiting for HR Administrator / Assistant to start immediately on a temporary basis for 6 months. This role will be working from home to begin with, then when the office re opens you will be based in Kennington, London. £16 per hour (26k equivalent)
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a well established membership organisation in the health sector, who works to ensure that healthcare professionals operate at a high standard.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will be managing a large volume of recruitment campaigns, at varying stages in the recruitment cycle
- You will also need to manage the process for on boarding new employees
- Update and maintain all human resources databases, employee/partners records and filing systems, including co-ordinating the archiving process
- Undertake administrative day to day tasks to keep the department running smoothly (including raising purchase orders, organising authorisation of invoices, and post), ordering stationery as necessary and taking minutes of meetings if required
- Excellent communication skills – Written and verbal
- Proven HR experience
- You will have end to end recruitment experience, working with online recruitment software
- Customer Focused
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to pick up on processes quickly and efficiently
- Work within a highly reputable membership organisation within the healthcare sector
- A competitive salary of £16 per hour