Salary £27,134 £17 an hour - Based In Central London
We are hoping for applications from candidate who are interested in starting a career within HR. You will need some relatable experience and be exploring or have started the journey towards CIPD membership/qualification.
Who you will be working for?
Our client is an independent global humanitarian charity located in London.
What would you be doing?
You will support with attracting, selecting, developing, and retaining high quality staff.
This includes the sourcing of staff profiles required, active recruitment, selection, development, retention and all related administrative aspects. Also, HR support for London and Dublin offices; HR planning, recruitment, contracting, reward and benefits, staff development and retention, HR policy development, management support and all related administrative aspects.
Other duties include:
Coordinating and managing the running of learning programmes, this includes:
- advertising courses internally
- booking and cancelling participants, keeping the training register up to date
- sending invites and pre-work when required
- booking external facilitators
- booking training spaces (when relevant)
- administering training evaluation processes.
- Maintaining training materials
- On day training support (facilitating sessions, providing remote support)
- Manage the learning and development calendar
- Arrange and continuously improve onboarding events including introducing a buddy system.
- Produce all relevant reports related to Learning and Development
- Monitor and collect course evaluation forms. Share lessons learned with the Learning and Development Officer.
- Any other HR related administrative responsibilities.
- Exploring or have started the journey towards CIPD membership/ qualification.
- Effective organisation and administrative skills.Have an ability to work independently and under minimal supervision in a fast paced and demanding environment exercising good judgment and using own initiative.
- Ability to work supportively and effectively within and across teams and build good working relationships.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers a hybrid working model; you will work partially in office a minimum of 1-3 days per week with the remainder working from home. This position is a 40 hour working week Mon-Fri - core hours are 10am-4pm with flexibility to start earlier or finish later around these hours.
How to apply
To apply for the HR Administrator position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.