We are currently recruiting for a Hearings Officer on a fixed term contract basis who will be providing administrative support, attending hearings and coordinating pre and post meeting activities.
If you have experience working and supporting committees or panels within a tribunal or hearing setting, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who will you be working for?
Our client are a non-profit organisation with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK by ensuring that high standards are upheld at all times. The role is based in an excellent location and is a really exciting opportunity.
What will you be doing?
We are currently recruiting for a Hearings Officer. You will be providing administrative support, attending hearings and coordinating pre and post meeting activities.
- Be the first point of contact and manage proceedings.
- Manage complex multi-party hearings.
- Provide pastoral support.
- Ensure that security and health and safety measures are observed.
- Complete all follow up work (pre and post meeting activities).
- Update relevant databases.
- Must have experience working with committees or panels within a hearing setting.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines.
- Willing to travel as required including overnight stays if required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team and work for a non-profit organisation dedicated to maintaining high standards within the healthcare sector. We are recruiting for a Hearings Officer on a fixed term contract basis with a salary of up to £28,736 (depending on experience) with some fantastic benefits.
Please click on the link below to apply.