Our Client is seeking a Head of Operations who will drive ensure that operations run smoothly, staff are productive and overall logistics are as efficient as possible.
Head of Operations and Compliance - salary £45,000-£60,000pa plus benefits, South East London. Basic salary is dependent on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established, fast-growing, well-respected retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in South East London, you will lead a team who are committed to developing further success.
What will you be doing?
As Head of Operations and Compliance, you will oversee daily activities across functions and logistic, IT and regulatory compliance, product development and HR.
- Business planning; policies and strategy.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance across the business.
- Overseeing implementation of IT systems, policies, procedures and HR.
- Implementation of efficient processes and standards.
- Coordinate customer service operations including customer retention, management of contracts (including with vendors, partners and stakeholders.
- Compliance planning (e.g., data protection, product export and import regulations).
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the business.
- Coordinating and take responsibility for product development, managing manufacturing process, product quality throughout the business.
- Risk management.
- Mentoring and motivating teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
You will naturally have exceptional communication skills, enjoy working with people and have an analytical and commercially approach to your work.
You will also need:
- Previous experience within a similar Operations focused position – you will need to be familiar with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain, product development, regulatory compliance and IT, import and export of products.
- Experience implementing IT systems.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational and leadership ability.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic company you will be rewarded for your hard work with brilliant working hours (9am-5pm Monday-Friday), development and training in-house, medical insurance, occasional in-office perks (lunches, etc.), Team building even days and more…
The Head of Operations and Compliance is a permanent position paying a salary of £45,000-£60,000pa (basic salary is dependent on experience).
Please click Apply below to be considered.