We are seeking an experienced Data & Digital Head with relevant Energy sector experience as 'Head of' or within Senior Management. You will need to have had previous experiences across managing and improving digital solutions.
Who you will be working for?
Our client is a City of London based energy focused organisation.
Having worked with this Company for many years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a good reputation.
What would you be doing?
As Head of Energy Data and Digitalisation you will work across various teams within this energy focused organisation. In addition to managing the digital solutions, the you will be required to engage senior stakeholders and government head, develop digital strategies and roll out plans, develop data/digital systems specifications, work collaboratively and in coordinations with members and other industry organisations, provide presentations, writing of specifications, technical review and critique. A vital part of the role is to also manage and participate and lead in a number of data or digitalisation working groups and to assist in the delivery of actions and projects emerging from these groups.
- Manage the implementation of digital systems.
- You will work with the Head of Innovation to manage various data and digitalisation projects.
- You will lead and identify continuous improvements to digital systems and enter into discussions with delivery partners in order for these to be completed.
- You will work cross-department acting as subject matter expert for any digital solutions and initiatives.
- Manage and deliver system reports to various internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Be first point of contact for Data Governance and the management of data.
- Assist with stakeholder engagement, including organising stakeholder engagement events.
- Engage with wider industry stakeholders.
- Represent at relevant committees/meetings connected with Data and Digitalisation.
- Provide support for staff and Network members in the use of the Digital Solutions, administration, meeting facilitation, governance drafting, reporting, etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience in operating and managing digital systems and initiatives, and a sound technical knowledge of data architecture, modelling, data standards, governance, GIS and ICT systems is essential.
- Experiences with project management, procurement processes, and contract management of third-party suppliers through service implementation and operation – would be highly desired.
- Proven experience in a similar role essential.
- Exceptional communication skills and capability.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
The Head of Energy Data and Digitalisation position is permanent and full-time (Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm and Fri 9am-4pm), paying up to £70,000pa-£75,000pa (depending on experience) - plus outstanding employee benefits.
Our client is operating a hybrid working model which may need some flexibility to suit the needs of the organisation.
How to apply
To apply for the Head of Energy Data and Digitalisation position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.