We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to create and manage digital and print designs. You will need to have good all-round Graphic Design and video making experiences and an innovative mindset with plenty of new of ideas.
Graphic Designer – salary up to £45,000 pa plus benefits, Permanent, located in Dartford. Basic salary is dependent on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established well-respected and growing retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in Dartford, you will join a team who are committed to developing further success.
What will you be doing?
Within this position you take responsibility for conceptualising and implementing design and solutions from concept to completion.
In addition, you will:
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, infographics and videos.
- Assist with all marketing activities specifically providing relevant images/editing images for a regular social media updates, working closely with the marketing director and ecommerce manager.
- Design, edit and update catalogue, manual and spec sheets, producing CAD drawings.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Introduce new corporate identity for the business
- Ensure brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaise between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop templates for mail outs and contribute to regular promotional emails, supporting the Marketing team, ensuring the content is produced in collaboration and with the knowledge of the campaign objective.
- Organising and arranging photo shoots including, sourcing and arranging location shoots and working closely with ecommerce manager in area of photography.
- Creating visual merchandise and printed materials for trade shows and exhibitions.
- Research and source interior designers
- Any other Design related activity required.
- A relevant graphic design qualification or similar.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer with strong video experiences.
- Demonstratable portfolio.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Working experience with image design tools and video tools - e.g. Adobe CS – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro (Any 3D program would be a bonus).
- Basic knowledge in HTML.
- A keen eye for visual details with an organised and structured approach.
- Email program knowledge (Klaviyo would be a bonus).
- Ability to meet deadlines and enjoy working collaborate within a team.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic company you will be rewarded for your hard work with brilliant working hours (9am-5pm Monday-Friday), development and training in-house, medical insurance, occasional in-office perks (lunches, etc.), Team building even days and more…
The Graphic Designer is a permanent position to start ASAP.
Please click Apply below to be considered.