We are currently recruiting for a Finance Officer to join a global charity and work alongside a superb team in this temporary role for 6 months. We are looking for someone to start immediately, the role is located in the vibrant area of Farringdon, paying between £26,500-£31,500 per annum.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a leading international charity dedicated to providing protection, opportunities and emergency aid to the most vulnerable children across the globe.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Work with the Finance Business Partners to ensure that payments and billings are appropriately coded and recharged in a timely manner
- Work with the Finance Business Partners, HR and Payroll to ensure staff deployment/support time is accurately documented and recharged in a timely manner
- Ensure that all donated services are recharged and accounted for in a timely and appropriate manner
- Manage and process the monthly charging of Indirect Cost Recovery (ICR) to awards
- Prepare and process journals to ensure appropriate cost accounting across all awards
- Posting of month-end related journals including Accruals, Prepayments, Recharges and Recodes
- Provide and maintain a strong financial control framework
- Strong analytical skills to be able to identify financial issues/risks
- Strong problem-solving skills to be able to respond to a wide range of queries and to develop robust procedures for control account reconciliation
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, ensuring that high volumes of transactions are correctly processed, especially under pressure
- Ability to work independently with an energetic, flexible approach
- Good time-management skills and ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Good organisation and administration skills, including filing and archiving
- Experience using Agresso v5.6 Milestone 5 or 7, highly desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this Finance Officer role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed