If you are a Finance Assistant with general Bookkeeping, Xero and general administration experiences we would be keen to hear from you.
Our Client is centrally located and seeking to move ahead very quickly with interviews and having the right person start within 2-3 weeks.
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a privately owned investment business located in central London. This position will be within a small finance team supporting within financial administration activities across the business.
What will you be doing?
You will be working closely alongside the company Director and vice president. Your role will be focused on financial administration and business support, to include:
- Managing payments.
- Generating invoices using Xero.
- Managing cash flow.
- Being the main point of contact with the administrators in Mauritius for the limited company.
- Assisting with Auditing administration.
- General office support and support to office PA for example, ordering stationery and supplies, Lease renewals, IT/phones/mobile phones, diary management, minute taking and itinerary planning to seniors within business.
You will have:
- Experience with Xero (ideally) or similar system
- Previous bookkeeping experience.
- General financial administration, including data entry, invoice processing and accountant support.
- Hardworking, Adaptable, professional and very Personable
The Finance Assistant, is full-time role and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
The Finance Assistant is offering a salary of £25,000 pa, health insurance and more..
How to apply
To apply for this Finance Assistant role, please click ‘Apply’.
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE