We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager who is available to start immediately and work on a 9 Month temporary contract. The role is with one of our clients based in Tower Hill, an exciting location based right next to Tower Bridge, paying between 56-63K per annum.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client are an academic institution with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- To manage all College premises and facilities.
- To deliver a professional and customer focused Facilities Management service to all College Departments.
- Duties include; Property Management, Health and Safety, contract management, staff management, event management and budget control
- Experience in Facilities Management
- Excellent understanding of statutory compliance including, health and safety, fire and environmental health
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and statutory compliance, ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified Good and confident telephone manner
- Educated to degree level/equivalent or relevant Facilities Management qualifications and membership(s)
- Excellent written and communication skills
To apply for this temp role, please press the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed